I open my inbox and I see this message:
1. It is from a hotmail account. Not really all that professional, Paulette.
2. The Subject is "Application ID2C586 1". Not really an attention grabbing or relevant subject line.
3. The To: is to "email@example.com". Not my email address. That's weird that I got it. Was I BCC'd on my own job offer?
4. I am addressed as "Candidate". I would think if you were going to offer me a job paying me (hopefully) a boat load of money, you would at least know my name.
5. Keller Investment Services -- um, who are they?
6. Oh, they want me to be a "partner" to "invest" in "mutually beneficial opportunities". I see. In other words, they WANT MY MONEY! Hey, what kind of job is this?
7. My strong background and experience? So a technologist like myself is the right type of person to be an Advisor Assistant, huh?
7. Application Process? I thought I already had the job. What is this a big tease? And who is this "firstname.lastname@example.org" person anyway?
8. Sarah Walter? I thought your name was Paulette Villafane? Very confusing. Or she is having an identity crisis.
So, after much consideration and thought, I think I might have to decline this job offer (or application for job offer or whatever it is). It was a close call Paulette/Sarah, but I just don't think we are compatible.